Click here to check all server details
Plaguewood is a progressive server that emulates blizzard's patching system, so you can enjoy all World of Warcraft content from Vanilla to WOTLK.
The server will open at 5th October 2019 3PM (GMT+1).
Our project started in 2016, since then we've been adapting and fixing all content.
We focused on perfecting our progression system with the help of many devs, GMs, beta testers... to be able to deliver the best possible experience for this final release.
Our patching system is complex, patches change automatically when time it's over (they usually take 60 or 90 days to end), and when a new patch opens, new content is made available.
Usually many changes come with patches like new NPCS spawning, new Quests becoming available, new raids being open, new items becoming obtainable...
We have adapted expansions prior to WOTLK to make them fit with the 3.3.5a client mechanics and spells.
- Vanilla 40man raids changed to 25man, and 20man to 10man.
- Overall player damage was reduced by 10% on Vanilla and 5% on TBC.
- Dungeon finder enabled at lvl 60.
- Patches last between 60-90 days.
- Old raids and bosses that have been removed from WOTLK client/server have been brought back (Vanilla Onyxia/Naxxramas, Lord Kazzak), without the need for client modifications. (The level 80 raids are restored once the server progresses to WOTLK)
- Raids and Dungeons require original attunements (quests/items).
- Raids also require custom attunements (achievements), that means that you need to obtain the achievement of the previous raid to be able to enter the next one.
Example: You need to complete Molten Core to be able to enter Blackwing Lair (this does not apply to raids from different expansions, for example, you don't need Naxxramas attunement to get into Karazhan).
- Old quests have been made available for their patches.
- Arena Seasons are implemented in the same way they worked on blizzard (with titles and mounts). We've also added 2 custom arena seasons for Vanilla.
- Resilience added to Vanilla PVP sets.
- Some Vanilla sets had their class requirements changed (for example, Warrior sets can be used by Paladins and Death Knights, so they can tank properly).
- Implemented old events done by blizzard like AQ War Effort and Scourge Invasion. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds59WHgnyOQ)
- WOTLK emblems are obtained depending on your personal progression (that means that if you never did Ulduar you can only obtain Emblems of Heroism from RDF and quests).
- Dual Spec is available in every expansion.
- Jewelcrafting is available in TBC.
- Inscription is available in WOTLK.
- Titles like "Champion of Naaru" have been enabled if players completed the required quests during their specific patches.
- Some achievements are locked to their expansions (for example, if you complete Naxxramas on Vanilla you won't receive the WOTLK achievements).
- Some spells were scaled to their current expansion (mostly raid boss spells, like Naxxramas bosses and Onyxia while in Vanilla).
- A "Necrotic Rune" system to encourage people to queue RDF. What we did is replace the Satchel of Helpful Goods (the level 55 version) with 2 Necrotic Runes as a reward for completing a dungeon, because some of the items it gave were superior to dungeon loot and that didn't fit with our progression goals. They also drop from raid bosses, killing a boss will award each player with 1 rune. These runes can be used to purchase Dungeon 1 Set pieces.
- Fixed the rare Vanilla boss spawns inside dungeons.
- Many quests fixed (for example, Quel'Serrar, Battle for Undercity and others that are mostly bugged on other servers, players are able to obtain Loremaster Achievements).
- Karazhan chess event. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkuxC-LMuss)
- Rewritten most of the PVE scripts (from Vanilla to WOTLK) that were also tested by players.
- Battlegrounds give exp (by winning/losing or completing objectives).
- Corrected world rare spawns/loot/spawntimes.
- Implemented items/npcs/quests that are only obtainable on certain patches of the progression system.
- Added boundaries to most of the raid bosses.
- Fixed plenty of exploits (PVP toggle with logout, obtaining materials from later expansions, etc...)
- Fixed many "Encounter in progress" issues with many old raids.
- Fixed the way mining/herbalism nodes spawn to be more blizzlike.
- Fixed immunities of all bosses.(yes, this applies to dungeon bosses too)
- Fixed Tier 3 set bonuses.
- Fixed Zul'Aman timed events.
- And many more fixes... check our changelog: https://plaguewood.com/index.php?option=changelog
- Blood Elves and Draenei available in every expansion.
- Death Knights available in every expansion.
- Custom channel (World channel, that is factionless).
- Faction channels (Horde/Alliance)
- Crossfaction Battlegrounds.
- Crossfaction Groups.
- Crossfaction Auction House.
- Crossfaction Dungeon Finder.
- Auto Spell Learner.
- Weekends award 25% extra experience.
- Track your progression score (use .progression status).
- Track your guild progression score (use .progression gstatus).
- Realm firsts for every raid (with rewards, mostly unobtainable, non-gamebreaking items).
- Starting Battlegrounds: WSG, AB, AV.
- Starting Arenas: Nagrand Arena, Blade's Edge Arena.
- Optional transmogrification
- 1.3.0 (Raids: MC/Onyxia | Season 0.5 | 60 Days)
- 1.6.0 (Raids: Blackwing Lair | Season 0.5 | 60 Days)
- 1.7.0 (Raids: Zul'Gurub | Season 1 | 60 Days)
- 1.9.0 (Raids: Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj/Temple of Ahn'Qiraj | Season 1 | 90 Days)
- 1.11.0 (Raids: Naxxramas | Season 1 | 60 Days)
- 2.0.3 (Raids: Karazhan/Gruul's Lair/Magtheridon's Lair | Season 2 (blizz Season 1) | 60 Days)
- 2.0.5 (Raids: Serpentshrine Cavern | Season 3 (blizz Season 2) | 60 Days)
- 2.0.7 (Raids: The Eye | Season 3 (blizz Season 2) | 60 Days)
- 2.0.9 (Raids: Battle for Mount Hyjal | Season 3 (blizz Season 2) | 60 Days)
- 2.1.0 (Raids: The Black Temple | Season 4 (blizz Season 3) | 60 Days)
- 2.3.0 (Raids: Zul'Aman | Season 4 (blizz Season 3) | 60 Days)
- 2.4.0 (Raids: Sunwell Plateau | Season 5 (blizz Season 4) | 60 Days)
- 3.0.0 (Raids: Naxxramas/The Eye of Eternity/Obsidian Sanctum | Season 6 (blizz Season 5) | 60 Days)
- 3.1.0 (Raids: Ulduar | Season 7 (blizz Season 6) | 60 Days)
- 3.2.0 (Raids: The Crusaders' Coliseum | Season 8 (blizz Season 7) | 60 Days)
- 3.2.2 (Raids: Onyxia | Season 9 (blizz Season 8) | 60 Days)
- 3.3.2 (Raids: Icecrown Citadel | Season 9 (blizz Season 8) | 60 Days)
- 3.3.5 (Raids: Ruby Sanctum | Season 9 (blizz Season 8) | 60 Days)
- Server is not pay to win (we only sell mounts, companions, bags and cosmetics). We will never sell gear or gold.
- You can vote for our server.
- You can buy from our shop. (using votes or credits)
- We have an Armory.
- We have a ranking list with Top Killers, Top Achievers, Top Progression Players/Guilds, and Arena Seasons.
- Kill announcer, whenever a party defeats a boss.
- Realm firsts are visible on our page.