This is a progressive server. A progressive server simulates WoW patches' content in the order blizzard released it. In every patch, new content is added until all content is fully released.
We follow the same logic blizzard did in their early stages of WoW, but with some changes to balance the server (because we are using a 3.3.5a client).
Yes, we do have arena seasons that are scheduled together with patches, you can check the season start and end, in our ranking list (top menu).
Please note that, after every season change, all your honor and arena points will reset, and the winners receive the respective rewards (top 3 teams in every bracket that did at least 10 games in the season).
We made some custom changes in order to balance the server. Our first goal was to make every expansion balanced and work in a similar way.
- Dungeon finder available in all expansions.
- You can create blood elves and draenei in any expansion.
- You can create death knights in any expansion.
- Arena seasons in any expansion, which includes vanilla.
- Old PVP sets have resilience.
- Some creatures have their HP adapted to current expansion, for example City Guards and their Kings.
- Player's overall damage reduced by 10% in expansions prior to WOTLK (for balancing purposes).
- Some professions are locked to their respective expansions (JC on TBC , Inscription on WOTLK).
Most of these changes have been tested by our community and have been reported as working fine.
You can use the website to check the current patch and the time left for a patch (main page). Also inside the game you can find an NPC called Lil'XT and it will tell you the current patch and how much time is left for it.
Additionally you can use the .server info command to check those details.
- Custom channel (world channel, that is factionless).
- Faction channels (horde/alliance)
- Crossfaction Battlegrounds (will be available depending on the population)
- Crossfaction Groups (will be available depending on the population)
- Crossfaction Auction House
- Crossfaction Dungeon Finder
- Auto Spell Learner
- Weekend 25% extra experience
- Track your progression score (use .progression status)
- Track your guild progression score (use .progression gstatus)
- Realm firsts for every raid (with rewards).
- Attunements for raids/dungeons.
Yes! For dungeons some of them require quests or keys (as blizzard did in older patches) and for raids we have two kinds of attunements: the quest required and the achievement required (custom).
That means that for example if you want to get to Blackwing Lair you must complete Molten Core first and also the required quest to enter!
Death Knights have been tested and are working in previous expansions, prior to WOTLK you will notice some changes:
- They cannot obtain the blue items from their starting zone quests (they do not fit for previous expansions).
- DK exp rate is x0.5 (yes, you have read it right, they receive half of the blizzlike exp since they are a hero class and they also start at lvl 55!)
- Warriors share their Tier with DKs (at the time this text was written, DKs do not benefit from Warrior's set bonus, although we plan to add some in the future)